2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 8, 2014 2:27 PM by rodrigst RSS

Caribbean Marriotts and Breakfast?

rodrigst Platinum 5 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Anyone know of Marriotts that have free breakfasts for platinum members? I called about a couple and just realized that if the hotel has the name resort in it, they don't offer free breakfasts to elite members.

I am trying to plan a mini babymoon with my wife before she can't travel anymore and am trying to find a place to use points at. I am not opposed to Florida, but we are hoping to find a beachy hotel for mid-August.

Thoughts?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Caribbean Marriotts and Breakfast?
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Hi rodrigst,

Most resorts do not have free breakfast for elites, not at least that I know of.  If you decide on Florida please check out the Florida Resorts| Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort, Golf Club & Spa as it is gorgeous.  Free breakfast probably not, but enjoy the resort and surrounding area as it offers many wonderful things.

Congrats on the arrival of a child and keep us informed of your plans.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Caribbean Marriotts and Breakfast?
      rodrigst Platinum 5 Reviews

Thanks! I am curious if it is really based on whether the property has the word "resort" in its name - I'd rather not call them all to see if they have Bfast. Just trying to save a few bucks here and there when I can!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...