2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 4, 2014 8:20 AM by painedplatinum RSS

Honest Abe..I Hardly Knew Ye...But That May Change.

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

The Mrs. and I headed to Wolf Trap for the CSN concert earlier this evening. After the show,we checked into the Washington Marriott Georgetown and were promptly upgraded to The Abraham Lincoln Suite.... Well that was a fine howdy do!

FILE0206.JPG

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Washington, District Of Columbia, USA
  • Re: Honest Abe..I Hardly Knew Ye...But That May Change.
    erc Platinum

Way to go painedplatinum.  As cool as landing the Presidential Suite is, what impressed me even more, was you posting after midnight!  Whoo hoo, the spirit of Woodstock lives on (and you squeezed it in right between the storms, or you really would have had a Woodstock). I myself was in Suite 719 at the Plaza (Neil Simon) last night, and of course made it home in time for the wrap up of the 10 o'clock news.

If you're still in the city this weekend, stop by Crystal City's Ted's Montana Grill tomorrow (easy metro ride) at noon and say hello to Vaboywondr and I (or join me, the Mrs. and Granny, today just down the road at Capella Hotel's Rye Bar around 1:30 (we're having a noon lunch at Fiola Mare). But of course, you probably won't wake up until late today after boarding the Marrakesh Express. Keep on keepin' on Insiders, (teach your children well , sorry, couldn't resist).

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Honest Abe..I Hardly Knew Ye...But That May Change.
      painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

erc,

This 3 night stay is part of the "Tax Day" promo..the one you pointed out, I believe...so, we're hanging with Abe at the giveaway rate of $111 per. Being a Cubs fan, and since they just went into Fenway and swept the Sox, we're going to head to the 11:00AM game against the Nationals this morning. Fireworks over Washington Monument tonight is next. The agenda is loose for Saturday, maybe I can talk Mrs. pained into Ted's..let me work on her

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...