2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 3, 2014 10:15 AM by jmart RSS

19 of 20 nights on Megabonus...feeling jipped!

swyatt99 Platinum 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

So, do I have a gripe?  I recently got to 19 of the 20 nights on the MegaBonus, but because my last few days of my final stay went past the month end by a day, they didn't qualify. I'm kind of feeling like the spirit of the promotion should prevail since I checked in and stayed more that the required amount.  Is this reasonable?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: 19 of 20 nights on Megabonus...feeling jipped!
    walksoftly Gold 4 Reviews

It certainly is reasonable. I would call Marriott Rewards and appeal the decision. Perhaps common sense will lead them to override computer sense. :-)

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: 19 of 20 nights on Megabonus...feeling jipped!
    jmart Member

swyatt99 Let us know if you were able to connect with Marriott Rewards. If you need help in that area, you can always send me a private message with your Rewards number and contact details and I can help connect you with the team. Thanks.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...