3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 5, 2014 9:09 PM by jerryl RSS

Bordeaux Wine Cruise

bjcilley Platinum 5 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

My agency has chartered the River Royale of Uniworld for a seven night wine experience in Bordeaux.  This event will take place July 19th to the 26th.  Uniworld has an all-inclusive format.  All meals, touring, gratuities, beverages (adult and bland) are included in the cost.  I have enlisted the expertise of 2 Washington State winemakers to come aboard for the week to offer their insight and experience while we sample wines from the region.  Paul Gregutt of Waitsburg Cellars and Brian Carter of Brian Carter Cellars will host tastings and discussion on board the ship along with local producers from the region.

More information is available at www.nwtravel.com. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Bordeaux Wine Cruise
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

bjcilly,

That is a wonderful looking trip!

Have a great time, and post some photo's and information on your experience!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jlsmith Platinum 14 Reviews

OH! I would love to join you, but I cannot! Have a great time!

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

what a great trip educational and of course a great place with great wine

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...