11 Replies Latest reply: Sep 23, 2014 11:34 PM by johnlb1234 RSS

US card - how long does it take to get the 70k bonus?

disneydiva Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I have had the card for just over a month and received an initial 40k in card sign up bonus points but I signed up for 70k.  I cannot find anything online about the 70k now (but I'm still getting promo post cards in the mail).  I was told July 2 but I only see the regular card activity points added.  Has anyone else had this problem?  I have spent well over the 1k in purchases required for the promo but nothing else for this month.  Anyone have trouble with this?

First card use bonus points

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: US card - how long does it take to get the 70k bonus?
    KatieC Member

Hi disneydiva, I asked and the best way to get this straightened out is to call the credit card folks. Their number is 800-338-5960. Sorry I can't be more helpful but they are the experts!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

erc Platinum

Not to go all ssindc on you , but that's an excellent response. Succinct, prompt, and helpful. Nice work. All of you social media associates continue to do an excellent job of digging up helpful answers - policy pass alongs to The Greater Team can't be blamed on you guys.

For those of you at home keeping score let's remember;

Frankenstein by happytrenty

Flowers - Good               Fire - Bad
      Social Team - Good       Greater Team - Bad

KatieC Member

This made me laugh out loud, erc. Thank you! I have to add that the "Greater Team" is also doing their best.

disneydiva Platinum

I did call today and they said that they would look into it and send me a letter in 7-10 days

KatieC Member

Thanks for the update, disneydiva. Let us know when you get the letter or if you need additional assistance.

Diego777 Silver 1 Reviews

I got mine in 6 weeks from card issue date as well as a letter from Chase stating the points have been approved and will post shortly (at week 5)

jm1991 Gold 3 Reviews

the 70k bonus as far as i remember it was 2k spend. You most likely just signed up for the regular card not the targeted offer. If you talk to chase they will most likely approve it and deposit the extra 30k after you meet the 2k spend. Thats what they did with me.

drock131 Silver

I just got the card and the points were awarded to my account as soon as I spent 2k.

pantherdog Gold

I received the 70k as soon as I hit the 2k spend.  This all appeared on my first statement.

johnlb1234 Platinum

As soon as you reach the spending level, it should appear on your next statement.  Check your MR account within a few days after that and it should be posted.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...