3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 30, 2014 12:35 PM by NathalieF RSS

Spirit to Serve Nomination for Kenneth M

blessedmommy22 Member
Currently Being Moderated

Ken M. is the definition of true customer service.  He helped us prior to our even making a reservation.  My father-in-law was in Duke hospital for 2.5 months, so my mother-in-law needed somewhere close to stay since she lives in Virginia.  My husband called and spoke with Ken who answered all our questions, and was so very helpful, considerate, and understanding.  We then sent my mother-in-law over to look at the hotel to see if it met her needs, and he was there to show her around and answer all her questions.  We was there for her and was always willing to help us as well, even though we are in Virginia as well.  If we needed to send her paperwork, we emailed it to him, he printed it, and got it to her.  When we came to visit, he treated us like old friends.  My two young children were obviously bored, so he asked me if they'd like to play tennis, and then pulled out tennis rackets and a ball for them.  He then told me of other things they could do at the hotel as well. 

Simply put, Ken went above and beyond, and treated us wonderfully.  The situation the family is in has been very stressful, but we always knew that Ken would be there to help reduce the stress in any way he could.  He should be commended, and others should look to him as an example of how to treat customers.  The very least he deserves is a Spirit to Serve award.ve

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Durham, North Carolina, USA Residence Inn By Marriott Residence Inn Durham Research Triangle Park
  • Re: Spirit to Serve Nomination for Kenneth M
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

blessedmommy22,

First, hope all turns out well for your Father in Law!

Thanks for sharing with us the fine, kind service Ken gave you!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jmart Member

blessedmommy22 We can only imagine the stress your family is under, and we're sending thoughts for your father-in-law's recovery. Thank you for nominating this deserving employee - it's so heartwarming to hear how Kenneth has jumped in to help support your family during this tough time. I especially love how he's working to add some fun into the mix for your kids. Thanks for the great post.

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Greetings, blessedmommy22, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We are so pleased to hear how Kenneth help your family during this difficult time. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...