8 Replies Latest reply: Jun 30, 2015 12:12 AM by californian RSS

Atlantis Resort Bahamas - Part of Autograph Collection

curiousone Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I received an e-mail from a Marriott timeshare salesman today that said the Atlantis Resort Bahamas is now part of the Autograph collection. I may have to start thinking about a visit to Atlantis.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Bahamas
Paradise Island, Bahamas
Florence, Alabama, USA
  • Re: Atlantis Resort Bahamas - Part of Autograph Collection
    jmart Member

Me too!! Yes - we are also very excited about this Atlantis news! Let us know if you end up booking a trip!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

cweave02000 Gold 3 Reviews

I am going there next weekend.  Had long thought of going, but did not pull the trigger until it became an Autograph property and I could book it through Marriott.

Location Brand Hotel
      Florence, Alabama, USA

An update - Had a fabulous time, and despite what some others have said, I was recognized as an Elite Marriott member multiple times a day. It made me feel appreciated. The staff was courteous, and spoke in the hallways or elevators anytime you would see them.

The only complaint was that our TV was not working - most channels were so full of snow and wavy lines, that it was obvious there was a cable connection problem. Many, many calls to complain. Some "maintenance" people came - got various stories: systemic problem (it was not), it was fixed (nope), and finally the one I believed - they would have to call in a technician on Monday (the day we left). Each time there was a follow up call / message left on the phone checking on the resolution, so I do believe they were genuinely trying to do something.

I will definitely go back!

missy8445 Platinum

Did you stay at the resort the whole time? Also how much do you think you spent on food and drinks?

We were at the resort the whole time, and it is hard to tell exactly how much was spent of food and drinks, because we got a package that included drinks and appetizers at several of the venues and restaurants. Outside of that, we probably paid about $350 for Fri afternoon to Sun morning for 2 of us. The buffets at the restaurants between Coral and Beach Towers were about $50 each for lunch, but the food was great and worth it.

suzu1209 Platinum

Our family of 4 will be staying at the Cove in mid-July at the tail end of an out island trip.  I'm reading that guests must make dinner reservations before arriving on property or the only availability will be the buffets.  Did you have dinner reservations all lined up before arriving in Nassau?  I'm trying to not overplan this part of our trip.

tamaramunoz Platinum 11 Reviews

As Marriott timeshare owners, we've exchanged into Atlantis timeshare section via Interval International in the past. We had a great time on our visit, and were excited to see when the property was taken over by Marriott. I'd definitely head there again. We wrote about our experience/time in the area if you'd like to be inspired! Check it out here. Paradise Island Close to Home

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...