1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 18, 2014 2:42 PM by jimbomarie RSS

Boston vicinity - beach location

sailorpat Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I'm having a young family visit from England next August.  As they're flying in/out of Boston, we're looking to New England for a week of beach holiday. I'm thinking of Marriott properties vs. house rentals, but need something near the ocean that can accommodate 6 people in 1-2 rooms.  I'd like to use Marriott points, but it appears that booking a suite with points can be problematic. 

I'm thinking of Plymouth, Eastham (Cape Cod), or Newport, RI.

Does anyone have experience or recommendations?  I'm looking for a nice beach, quaint town, things to do, but not too overly touristy. Any out of the way places - Marriott or not along the coast? 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Boston/Foxborough, Massachusetts, USA
  • Re: Boston vicinity - beach location
    jimbomarie Platinum 4 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Sailorpat,

You have had this out there for two weeks without response.  Since you are looking for space for 6 people I suggest you try "Vacation Rentals by Owner", www.vrbo.com.  Marriott cannot be all things to all people and in this case you may wish to try this site.  I love Marriott and both the Marriott Vacation club and Marriott properties are normally my first choice; but in this case consider the on line web site I mentioned above.

Good Luck.

Jimbomarie

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...