4 Replies Latest reply: Jun 30, 2014 12:10 PM by bejacob RSS

Gold Elite Challenge

marriottguy2014 Platinum 6 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Does anyone know how long after you complete the required number of stays for the Gold Elite Challenge will your status be updated?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Gold Elite Challenge
    KatieC Member

Hi marriottguy2014. I asked about this and the upgrade would take place after the last qualifying stay posts to your Marriott Rewards account. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

marriottguy2014 Platinum 6 Reviews

Thanks so much. I am just kind of worried because my last qualifying stay will be complete on August 3rd and on August 15th I have a reservation at the Marriott Rennaissance in downtown Chicago and I am really looking forward to an upgrade but I've been reading reports about Marriott being a couple of weeks behind in updating points and status lately.

KatieC Member

I understand! If you don't see the upgrade after Aug. 3 you can call customer service to make sure it gets done before you travel on Aug. 15.

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

I'll add my two cents worth. I recently completed the Platinum challenge. When I called customer service on a separate issue, I asked when I would see the change in status. They verified that I had met the requirements and within an hour my status was upgraded. Just to make sure, I'd call as soon as the last stay posts to your account (if your status has not yet been changed).

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...