3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 26, 2014 11:42 AM by fschumpert RSS

Airport Parking

fschumpert Platinum 22 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

If interested in relatively-low-cost parking at your local airport, you might try Airport Parking Inc. Com:

http://www.airportparkinginc.com/airport.asp?airportcode=ATL&utm_source=SearchAlliance&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=TC%20-%20ATL%20Atlanta&utm_term=airport%20parking%20atlanta

You join for $10.00 fee to Miami agency and then book parking at hotels - Marriott included - near the airport. The fees are usually half that which you pay at traditional parking lots (on/off airport). You can then use the hotel shuttle bus for transport to/from airport. I used this recently for extended stay, parking at Marriott Atlanta Airport while gone.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Airport Parking
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

I know the Fort Myers Hotels | Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast has parking available for RSW during certain times of the year, not sure about high season.  I believe you arrange it through the hotel and they shuttle you to the airport.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

ks77 Gold 23 Reviews

fschumpert, on a similar note, sometimes airport Marriotts will have a parking included rate. I remember the EWR Marriott sometimes runs that deal. The room rate will be maybe $10 more but you can park your car for up to 4 days. So instead of paying like $32 a day in the EWR airport daily lot, stay at the EWR Marriott one night, fly out the next day and leave your car there for like $10 extra. In my example, you save $120. Of course you have to pay for the night so if the room is expensive it may not be worth it. But if you are taking a 6AM flight, its alot easier to get up at 4AM, catch the shuttle to the terminal and be all set rather than getting up even earlier and driving and parking and all that.

https://www.marriott.com/specials/mesOffer.mi?marrOfferId=617300

fschumpert Platinum 22 Reviews

Yes, I've arranged with Fairfield Inn, Courtyard and Marriott previously for parking at their site for short term for few dollars, but if you're staying for more than a week, you might try Airport Parking Inc. Com

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...