0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 23, 2012 5:04 PM by rockdoc50 RSS

Best Sushi in Different Cities

rockdoc50 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

NYC--Sushi Yashuda--you'll need a very thick wallet for this one. Sit at the sushi bar with the master himself, Mr. Yasuda, and order the omekase.

San Diego--Sushi Ota --don't let the fact that it's located in a strip mall deter you. This is probably the best, most inventive and edgy sushi on the West Coast. Rolls are custom made and one-of-a-kind.

Denver--Sushi Den--Denver, you ask??? Believe me I went the first time with some trepidation, but this place simply rocks!  Great selection of premium sakes.

Boston--Uni--A unique, cozy Back Bay sashimi  bar  adjacent to the restaurant Clio. My advice, do sashimi appetizers (the Uni special is too phenomenal to describe) followed by a full dinner at Clio. You won't be disappointed.

Wash DC--Kaz Sushi--Kaz Okochi takes sushi-making to a new art form in this warm D.C. bistro. Incredibly creative and inspired presentations. You won't be disappointed.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...