3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 24, 2014 10:05 AM by jmart RSS

New Marriott Visa....free night?

Nolefan0707 Member
Currently Being Moderated

After receiving my Marriott Visa, how long does it take for the initial free night to be available?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: New Marriott Visa....free night?
    tplyons87 Platinum 5 Reviews

Per the Chase website, allow 6-8 weeks; if I recall correctly, I got mine in about 4.

This one-time bonus offer is valid only for first-time Marriott Rewards Credit Card Cardmembers. Previous and existing Marriott Rewards Credit Card Cardmembers are not eligible for this bonus offer. Chase is not responsible for offer fulfillment. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks after account opening for your Free Night Stay E-Certificate to be automatically deposited into your Marriott Rewards Account. Free Night Stay E-Certificate is valid for hotels in categories 1-4. For participating category 1-4 locations, log on to MarriottRewards.comOpens Overlay or call 800-321-7396.The E-Certificate must be redeemed within 6 months from date of issue. E-Certificates may not be transferred, extended beyond the expiration date, or re-credited for points.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

ks77 Gold 23 Reviews

tplyons87 Is correct, for me it was about 4 as well. One other item to note, while the cert is good for 6 months, If you call guest services they can extend it another 6 months especially if you already have a reservation during that period in which you intend to use it. I find they are very helpful.

jmart Member

Good question, Nolefan0707, and a big thanks to tplyons87 for the detailed answer and ks77 for the additional advice. Nolefan0707: do you already have a destination in mind for your free stay?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...