3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 30, 2014 1:54 PM by craftm09 RSS

Elite status

stumpe Silver
Currently Being Moderated

If you reach Gold ststus with your marriott premier credit card is the price of the card the same as siver elite

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Elite status
    gone2maui Platinum 4 Reviews

It would be nice to get a break with higher status, but you don't.  The perks I get for getting the card is the "free" night - which even though you have an annual fee, you are almost guaranteed that the fee is less than the night you would use.  It also comes in handy for the extra nights it gives you towards elite status. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tplyons87 Platinum 5 Reviews

Same fee no matter what level your status is.

However that fee is almost always less than the free night voucher you get.

I consider it pre-paying for a discounted rate and a heck of a lot of points for free

craftm09 Silver 1 Reviews

The annual fee is the same regardless of the level. I agree that it is almost always worth the free night voucher! We never have trouble using our free night.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...