11 Replies Latest reply: Jun 30, 2014 3:34 PM by jmart RSS

eFolio

halnewhouser Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

On the MR website Profile options page, it states:

Why are eFolios no longer delivered within 72 hours in the US? Could someone from Marriott please explain this?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: eFolio
    halnewhouser Platinum

To be clear, for years eFolios were consistently delivered 48 hours after checkout.

Now eFolios are either not arriving at all or they're being delivered well outside the stated 72 hours.

For example, four of my last five stays did not have eFolios delivered in 72 hours.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jmart Member

Hi halnewhouser - this is a good question and I'll do some digging to see what I can find out about this issue. If there is an eFolio you never received, I'd be happy to assist with that as well if you send me the details in a direct message. Thanks!

halnewhouser Platinum

Thanks, jmart.

I have one outstanding eFolio for a stay that was checked out on 6/19. But I'll wait the ten days before requesting posting on that.

The biggest concern is that eFolios have gone from a consistent 48 hour post-checkout delivery to several days or more. If you look at the current thread on Flyertalk, many MR members are experiencing the same issue.

Please let me know if there is any additional information you might like so that your IT team can resolve this.

halnewhouser Platinum

Received eFolio on 6/25 for stay with a 6/19 checkout. Obviously this is well outside of the promised 72 hours. (BTW, no points have posted yet.)

jmart, what have you heard as to the reason for this problem?

jmart Member

Yes - definitely outside of the stated window of time. I'm still working on getting some information for you and I hope to hear back soon. Stay tuned and thanks for your patience.

vickisocal Platinum

Date of checkout, hotel, date of receipt of efolio

June 3, Courtyard Edmonton Downtown, June 5 (two days)

May 30, Washington Marriott Wardman Park, June 7 (eight days)

Jun 11, Ren PHL Airport, June 13 (two days)

May 21, San Antonio Rivercenter, June 16 (twenty six days)

Jun 6, Crystal Gateway, June 16 (ten days)

Jun 13, Ventura Beach Marriott, Jun 20 (seven days)

June 20, Denver City Center, not received yet

jmart Member

Thanks for providing this detail. I will pass along to the team looking into this for you.

jmart Member

Actually vickisocal: can you please also send me a private message with your Rewards number so they can see the full story? Thanks.

jmart Member

Hi halnewhouser: as you might see from the other thread related to these issues, there is now a fix in place that should alleviate the problems you were having with missing and delayed stays. Let me know if you still have any outstanding concerns and we'll get someone in touch. I believe someone reached out to you, but I want to be certain you actually connected with them. Thanks.

halnewhouser Platinum

Thanks, jmart. I did see your resolution post in the other thread.

And, no, no one reached out to me.

jmart Member

Someone should be emailing you today - keep me posted if you can. Thanks.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...