3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 27, 2014 9:32 AM by jmart RSS

point values

cruzwitme Silver 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

We changed over to point a few years ago.  We own a week at OceanWatch but we have the option to convert to points if we decide we don't want to use our week.  Our points are worth 2650.

I noticed that in the 3 or 4 years that we have done this our point value hasn't changed yet the point value of resorts that we would like use our points at have gone up on the point sheets.  This seems to be a scam to get you to purchase more points.  How is this justified?  if you raise points on usage then the value of owned points should also go up. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: point values
    jmart Member

cruzwitme This is a very good point you bring up, and I will definitely get in touch with the greater Marriott team to inquire about this topic. Stay tuned...we will be back in touch as soon as we have some insight for you. Thanks.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

cruzwitme Silver 1 Reviews

Thanks! I will look for your answer.

jmart Member

Hi cruzwitme and Happy Friday! We haven't forgotten about you, but this requires a bit of investigation with our Vacation Club Customer Care team. They should be following up soon and I will post back here as soon as I have more information. Thanks for your patience!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...