8 Replies Latest reply: Sep 18, 2014 8:39 AM by jerryl RSS

Champs Elysees Hotel

sg1974 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Not sure if this has been posted already.

I saw this article last week:

Hong Kong-listed Kai Yuan buys Paris Marriott Hotel Champs-Elysees hotel | South China Morning PostPParis

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Paris, France Marriott Hotels & Resorts Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel
  • Re: Champs Elysees Hotel
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

sg,

Thanks for sharing this new information!

Hope the new owners will keep the fine property as special as it was!

Always enjoyed the hospitality of this hotel.

I guess we will see?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

sg1974 Gold

jerry,

I had a feeling you would be interested in the news for this property.

there just might be a bit more competition for your suite upgrade!

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

it is an excellent hotel and of course prime location

sg,

I really only got upgraded once, to a nice room on The C-E, but the room had a small set os stairs and I really did not think it was really safe.  It was also a little "Noisy", staying on the C-E, but I always enjoyed the hotel.

Now it is the wonderful staff and friends I have at The Ren., ADT that make going to Paris so special!

Thanks again for your post!  I just wonder how much "Higher" the rates will go now?  The C-E, can be very expensive!

platinum4ever Platinum 1 Reviews

Reward Points are the only way to go at the C-E!

platinum4ever,

Yes, that is a very good point!  Every room, especially on the courtyard is peaceful, and the location is superb!

IMG_0521.JPG

Nice room using points!

IMG_0520.JPG

View to wonderful courtyard, and dining!

mikiegfla Platinum 4 Reviews

The article says the hotel is 100 years old. Does anyone know the history of it, I thought it was built in 1998. When I looked closely at it I don't remember anything suggesting that it was a refurbishment of an older building.

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

I Have stayed there twice and when i asked the front desk they said it was a renovation in fact i think it had only been opened as a Marroitt for a short time

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...