3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 20, 2014 10:16 AM by jmart RSS

The worst web site for contacting details.........headache tablet please

confused.com Member
Currently Being Moderated

We booked Preston Uk about 3 months ago, got the confirmation email, today I need to change the booking and went onto the web site to find that all it was going to let me do was rebooked the room......I need to change dates NOT rebook the room I have already booked. So using my confirmation number I tried again, to my surprise it wasn't recognised, so what to do.....I need to change a booking that has been confirmed or has it, there is no email address or telephone number, every time you click on a link it puts you back to the booking your room page......arggggggggggg, so far it has taken me a couple of hours, I give up..........

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: The worst web site for contacting details.........headache tablet please
    bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

Usually modifying a booking is easy. I just changed the dates on a few this week. On the few occasions the website won't let me modify, I immediately call the Marriott Rewards reservation line (the number should be on the back of your card). They can often make things happen that we users find amazing. Odd are that there is something about your reservation that prevents you from making changes online (I've had that happen with reward certificates on occasion).

The customer service folks should be able to help. Give them a call.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

ks77 Gold 23 Reviews

bejacob is absoultely right. Call Guest Services. They can work wonders and are super friendly.

jmart Member

confused.com Sorry to hear this wasn't an easy experience for you. Thank you to ks77 and bejacob for lending advice. If you aren't able to resolve this by calling Marriott Guest Services, I'd be happy to connect you directly with someone. You can simply send me a private email with your reservation details, Rewards number and contact information and I'll take care of it. Keep us posted!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...