6 Replies Latest reply: Jun 16, 2014 2:44 PM by foxglove RSS

Friday the 13th

madmax Gold 7 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Anyone wonder why Friday the 13th is considered unlucky? Here are a couple of thoughts

Friday the 13th - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

consider that today is also a full moon, so wow are we in for it

Full Moon On Friday The 13th Won't Happen Again Until 2049

Friday the 13th and a full moon can lead to real fears for some | Fox News

However, for those of you who don't believe, there is this

Friday the 13th Bad Luck: 5 Good Things that Happened on Friday 13th - TIME

Should I say "Good Luck" or "TGIF"???????

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Friday the 13th
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

You're getting into the thin air right along with a few others we know!   What interesting stuff you found, things I never would have dreamed of.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

madmax Gold 7 Reviews

yeah me too and I have some pretty strange dreams sometimes

ks77 Gold 23 Reviews

Same reason why Marriott hotels in the US don't have a 13th floor?

madmax Gold 7 Reviews

yep, believe so

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Check-out how Woodrow Wilson, loved the number 13!

Also check the history books on Knights Templar, and when Friday the 13th was made famous, or infamous!

foxglove Silver 3 Reviews

Suddenly, there's no 13th position in the monthly activity rankings.   Cue Rod Serling.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...