3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 23, 2008 5:57 PM by beachygirl RSS

Florida Keys

mike1017 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

We stayed at the Marriott Bay and Beach Resort in Key Largo for our 25th wedding anniversary. The staff there was exceptional. Our room was excellent. They up graded us to a suite. They gave us champange and chocolate covered strawberries. Luz and all the front end employees bent over backwards to make our stay the best we ever had at a Marriott. Although the weather didn't cooperate that much we had a great week in the Keys. I would reccomend this hotel to anyone. It's not one of their newer one's but the staff made up for that. The resturant is exceptional. The Mahi Mahi was out of this world. Do yourself a favor and be sure to make the drive to Key West. Many sites to see on the way.

• Re: Florida Keys
    tvigoa Member
    I totally agree!!  The Marriott in Key Largo is one of the best.  My husband and I stayed there for a couple of nights, on our way to Key West and kind of wish we had of stayed in Key Largo.  Luz was working when we were there too and she was fantastic.  When we were there the weather was perfect and my husband and I grabbed a hammock and watched the sun set over the Gulf of Mexico.  Nothing better!!  Service, food, pool bar, spa - all were great!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

mainer Silver
    I am heading to Key Largo in November - Just the 2 of us for a short vacation - What would you consider the "not to miss" things we should do and see while there?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

beachygirl Gold
    My husband and I stay at MoonBay in Key Largo for the month of January.  It will be our third year this January.  There are a few hidden gems to see.  Going south, just before the big new bridge,ne the right, is an outside restaurant/marina called Gilberts.  Live entertainment on weekends, okay food.  Just after the bridge, on your left, is a restaurant called Buzzards Roost.  They are hidden down the street and sits on a lagoon.  They have great food!  Now going further south, not too much, is a restaurant called Fish House. Look are deceving, great food too. A little further south, you can catch a beautiful sunset at Snooks, on the right hand side, next to a honda dealership.  The entrance is hidden so look real good.  Have fun there!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...