1 2 3 9 Previous Next 134 Replies Latest reply: Mar 2, 2017 6:48 PM by iahflyr RSS

Airports you have been to....

ks77 Gold 23 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I thought it might be fun to ask everyone what airports they have flown from, to, or connected in. Since so many members are frequent fliers I thought it would be cool to see just how many airports people have been to. I bet you have been to more than you think. My list is not particularly impressive so it can be a jumping off point....

EWR, JFK, LGA, BOS, ABE, PHL, PIT, RIC, CLT, MYR, ATL, DHN, MCO, TPA, MIA, DTW, ORD, IAH, PHX, LAX, SFO, MRY, SEA, OGG, BDA, SKB, BGI.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Huntsville, Alabama, USA Residence Inn By Marriott Residence Inn Huntsville
  • 1. Re: Airports you have been to....
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

ks77...let me give this a try. I'm sure I'm missing at least one international and two domestic, but here's my list:

The two left most columns are outside the continental 48

AUHLHRABECHOELMJAXOMASAV
    BNEMEXALBCHSERIJFKORDSBY
    BRUPEKATLCLEEWRLASORFSCE
    BSBSJOAUGCLTGSOLGAPHLSDF
    CPTSTTAVPCMHGSPMCIPHXSFO
    CUNSYDBDLCVGHOUMCOPITSTL
    DLAWDHBGMDAYHYAMDTPNSSWF
    DOHYAOBNADCAIADMDWPVDSYR
    FRAYOWBOSDENIAHMHTPWMTLH
    JNBYYZBUFDFWINDMIARDUTOW
    BWIDTWIPTMOBRICTPA
    ISPMSPROC
    MSY

Edit...I added IPT and TLH ..forgot about those. That get's the count to 90...( I'm still thinking I missed one international). If I can get to 100, I'll feel like  lakersfan with his 100 Marriotts!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• 2. Re: Airports you have been to....
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Are you really going to make me get my flight log book out and list all the places I've landed airplanes, really?

I'll just list airports I've flown to/from on airlines, some may no longer have airline service....ready, set, JUMP.........

IAH, HOU, DFW, AUS, SAT, ELP, AMA, CRP, DAL, BPT, MSY, OKC, DEN, ICT, SLC, MSP, YXE, YYZ, ORD, STL, CWA, PHX, ABQ, LAS, CLE, ATL, CLT, GSO, RDU, BHM, DHN, HSV, MGM, MEM, ATL, FAY, DTW, PIT, BOS, EWR, JFK, LGA, PHL, IAD, DCA, BWI, RIC, ORF, SAV, TLH, MCO, FLL, PBI, MIA, RSW, APF, FMY, SRQ, TPA, EYW, SAN, LAX, ONT, SJC, SNA, MRY, SFO, OAK, PDX, SEA, OGG, HNL, LIH, KOA, LHR, ORY, AMS, MXP, MUC, FRA, NAP, BRU, OSL, ARN.

Now for some others where I've flown the plane to/from.........yikes

DWH, SGR, GLS, IWS, CXO, CLL, 60R, 66R, HOT, WLD, GSP TTA, ILM, MYR, IGX, FBG, PWA, 09R, BMT, LFK, 3T5, FL59, MTH, GGG, TYR, TPF, LAL, VCT, GKY, JAS, LCH, LFT, BTR, TUL,CFD,....I quit! LOL 

Message was edited by: IAHFLYR

• 3. Re: Airports you have been to....

Oh ****, I missed Mexico, Central/South America and the Caribbean......HOW!!

CUN, CZM, PVR, MEX, EIS, SJU, SXM, ANU, ZIH. PTY, VVI, CBB, ASU, LIM

Message was edited by: IAHFLYR

• 4. Re: Airports you have been to....
    pluto77 Alumni Steward Platinum 25 Reviews

Wow Pained, that's a lot.  Here's my go of it...

Australia/AsiaEuropeUSA
    AUHAMSANCGEGNZJ**STL
    DNACDGATLHIKONTSUU
    ***DUSBKGIADORD
    HIJFRABNAIFPPDX
    IWKFCOBOIJFKPHX
    NJALHRCLEL52PSP
    NRTMUCCVGLASRDU
    OKANUEDCALAXRIV
    OKOTXLDENLGBSAN
    ROTM*VCEDFWLWSSAV
    SYDZURDTWMAESEA

E79

MCISFO
    EUGMCOSLC
    FCHMSPSMF
    FULMSYSNA

This was a fun exercise and a great idea, ks77!  It's interesting to see what some of us have in common.  Like The specified item was not found. and I have both been to LWS.  Who'da thunk?

*There is no 3-char IATA code for Futenma, so I had to use the ICOA.

** Never flew this one, but worked there everyday.  The afterburners rattled my molecules often enough that I felt I earned its inclusion.

• 5. Re: Airports you have been to....

I'll bet folks like jerrycoin, erc, ssindc (I'll check that bag ), profchiara, madmax, vaboywnder, pluto77 kharada46 and some others have quite a list. 

• 6. Re: Airports you have been to....

Well done painedplatinum, you're much crisper than I the slug too lazy to column them all.

• 7. Re: Airports you have been to....
    pluto77 Alumni Steward Platinum 25 Reviews

I just saw IAHFLYR's.  Just as I would expect.  The King of Airports has weighed in.

• 8. Re: Airports you have been to....

And then pluto77 comes flying in (pun intended) with her orderly spreadsheet.......

Had to take my shoes off a couple of times, these are at least close to the right numbers:

painedplatinum 89

IAHFLYR 84 airline airports

pluto77 69

ks77 27

The specified item was not found......Luck 13 (left my shoes on for that one)

• 9. Re: Airports you have been to....

LOL...too funny. Texas Tower Boy has risen to King of Airports, nah....take out where I flew the plane myself and Pained has me whipped.

• 10. Re: Airports you have been to....

pluto77 and IAHFLYR,

You two sure get around!!! The funny thing is that there are folks on here that have most likely passed each other in many of these airports over the years. I have a fella that I used to play softball with.....we would run into each other at least twice per year.

• 11. Re: Airports you have been to....

I'll be adding at least two internationals soon.. IST  and DAC. Most likely YUL, as well. Turkey, Bengladesh and Montreal.

• 12. Re: Airports you have been to....
    ssindc Platinum 42 Reviews

More power to all of you for trying to keep track...  I got tired just thinking about making such a list.

Rather than be a complete non-participant, however, I'll concede that, I took at look at my United account and, for 2013 and so far in 2014 (including travel booked through the next couple of months), my list includes:

ALB

BLB

BNA

BRU

CLT

CMN

DXB

EBB

EWR

FLO

FRA

KWI

IAD

IAH

LAS

LAX

LHR

MAN

MIA

MUC

NRT

ORD

PEK

PHL

RDU

SAN

SFO

SIN

TRN

XIY

• 13. Re: Airports you have been to....
    kharada46 Alumni Steward Gold 10 Reviews

Yeah right IAHFLYR.  My list is very small...

HNL, OGG, LIH, KOA, ITO, NRT, NGO, LAX, SFO, YVR, YYZ, JFK, IAD (I think... or was it DCA?), DFW, VIE, LHR, CDG, TXL, FCO... That's it!  haha

• 14. Re: Airports you have been to....
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

ks77,

Wow, this is going to be difficult!  Now I won't get any sleep tonight, thinking about this!

Am going to work on this, and hope to let you know soon.  Am just thinking about the codes?

Overwhelming!

1 2 3 9 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...