5 Replies Latest reply: Jun 26, 2014 5:31 PM by jerrycoin RSS

People express

sg1974 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Virginia, USA
  • Re: People express
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Never have, but I know where a great number of their airplanes went to in the late 80's when they merged with Continental Airlines in 1987.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

While I'm happy there is a new airline option in Virginia. I'm disappointed that this new airline which is suppose to be a customer service oriented airline has chosen the business model of charging fees for everything like Spirit and Frontier. According to their website there are fees for checked bags, carry on bags, advance seat assignments, and beverages. Since the nearby Richmond airport has JetBlue and Southwest serving many of the same destinations without the extra fees, PeoplExpress may have a hard time attracting customers to their airline.

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Excellent points vaboywnder.  However; Spirit must be doing okay as they keep expanding their presence here at IAH right under the nose of UA, so ya never know.

fschumpert Platinum 22 Reviews

Haven't flown this airline, but if you're traveling in Western Europe, recommend Ryan Air and Brussels Air if you don't mind leaving/arriving at smaller airports. I've flown between Dublin and Eindhoven, Holland, for less than 20 Euros.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

fs,

That is amazing!

Thanks for the information!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...