3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 10, 2014 8:53 PM by jakeal RSS

Nominating Dottie D.  Residence Inn Fenway Back Bay for a Spirit to Serve Award

travelerguy Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I recently took my 80 year old Dad to Boston to see a Reds vs Red Sox series.  As a Marriott Platinum Premier, I choose this property due to proximity to Fenway and the amenities Residence Inn offers.  A couple of months prior to our visit, I called the hotel to check on upgrade possibilities.  I am grateful to say that Dottie D. Answered the phone when I called.  During discussion, she asked what was bringing me to Boston.  When I told her about the "bucket list" trip with my Dad, she was very helpful and said she would see what she could do to get us a Fenway view (which she did).  Upon check-in, when I looked her up, she asked to meet my Dad.  After the initial discussion, she whispered to me that she wanted to know our seat locations... She had a friend who worked with the Red Sox and arranged to have a gift bag delivered to my Dad during the game!  He was speechless!   Not only did he get to see Fenway Park, but, also got a gift! 

This his whole trip was an unforgettable experience - and the Residence Inn was a significant part of it!  Dottie, especially, represented Marriott extremely well.  As she said when last we saw her in the lobby, "now we have a friend in Boston"!!!

PLEASE recognize Dottie for being an outstanding ambassador for Marriott!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Boston, Massachusetts, USA

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...