3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 9, 2014 7:00 AM by laurac RSS

Katrina at Fairfield Spokane

peareee Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Katrina at the Fairfield Inn and Suites in Spokane always goes above and beyond.  I have been staying at the Fairfield pretty regularly for about 8 months and Katrina is always there with a huge smile and great attitude.  This past week, when my company's travel agent made a mistake on my reservation, Katrina called me personally to see why I had not checked in.  She consistently goes above and beyond and should be recognized as such!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Katrina at Fairfield Spokane
    madmax Gold 7 Reviews

hi peareee and welcome to Insiders. Sounds like Katrina deserves recognition alright. I love to find employees like her as it makes our stays so much more pleasant.

I hope you will continue to use the site and please give us your insights on your travels, let us know where you've been, etc. and hopefully you can pick up some good tips from other insiders as well.

Safe travels,

madmax

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jmart Member

yes - welcome, peareeeIt's so great to hear that Katrina goes above and beyond to make you feel like part of the family. We're also happy to have you as a Marriott Rewards Insider! From travel tips to hotel reviews, and photos to general conversation, the Insiders forum is a place to explore, and learn. As you explore everything that this site has to offer, I would encourage you to check out our Getting Started Guide in order to help you familiarize yourself with the site, and find the areas you are most interested in. Also, if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to me   (jmart ) , joshm , merb or ansaa. We're all part of the community management team here and we'd be happy to help with anything!

If you'd like to more formally recognize Katrina, you can do so with a Spirit to Serve award here: Spirit to Serve

laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, peareee, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...