2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 1, 2014 4:13 PM by pluto77 RSS

Is There a Members List

missgee Silver 40 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Is there a list of members on the site anywhere?  Mostly I am asking because I was trying to find names of Marriott employees who are active in the group.  There is a thread I would like to tag them in because I believe it's important enough to warrant attention but I'm not sure who should get that.  As far as I am aware there is no longer a community manager.

Thank you.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Is There a Members List
    pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

Missgee,

I could not find one.  I browsed 'people' and tried to select by 'filter' or tag, but couldn't find a filter or tag that was specific to Marriott associates.  The only thing I could see that is specific to Marriott associates is the Marriott Associate badge that is attached to that member, but there appears to be no way to filter by badge.

Currently it appears that we have the support and ear of these wonderfully helpful folks: The specified item was not found., merb and ansaa.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Is There a Members List
      missgee Silver 40 Reviews

Thanks Pluto.  I couldn't find anything either.  Not even a link at the bottom of a forum page to show who they were.  I'm glad you were able to link joshm to the honemoon thread where I wanted to tag someone.  My problem was that I couldn't remember any of their names so couldn't do so.    (No offense guys!  It's my old-timers.  lol)

Now I have to find a way of flagging this thread so I at least have a link to a reminder.  lol

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...