5 Replies Latest reply: Jun 9, 2014 1:06 PM by tommo781 RSS

Bulgari Hotels

tommo781 Silver 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Whilst doing a bit of "silver surfing" I came across Bulgari Hotels.  This appears to be a Marriott brand, but is it???  IObviouly bearing the name Bulgari it is expensive, but I can find no mention of Marriott on the London Bulgari website.

When I put in for hotel dates in London, Bulgari Knightsbridge doesn't come up, nor does it appear in the "brand" search.

But it is on Marriott website.

So, if we can afford (???) to stay there, do we get Marriott points, and does it have a Rewards Category?nbridge

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, United Kingdom
  • Re: Bulgari Hotels
    kharada46 Alumni Steward Gold 10 Reviews

That's a great question tommo781!  Even though I can't afford to stay there, I'd love to know the answers

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jmart Member

Tommo781 and kharada46 Thanks for the great question! Bulgari is actually maintained as a separate partner hotel company, so unfortunately it doesn't participate in the Marriott Rewards program. Keep us posted on your plans!

Oh well, I couldn't afford to stay there anyway! 

jmart Member

We can all dream, right?

Yes, of course we can.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...