6 Replies Latest reply: Jun 6, 2014 4:05 PM by ks77 RSS

Congratulations 2014 America's Marriott Hotel of the Year

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

A huge congratulations to our hometown Marriott Hotel for winning the Marriott Hotel of the Year for 2014.  The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel, Woodlands Waterway Hotel is the winner and a very small mention of this honor can be found on the hotels main page, right side just below "Explore Our Hotel".

For those Insiders who will be in The Woodlands area it is certainly worth the trip to stay at this wonderful property and to enjoy all the happenings including excellent restaurants, incredible shopping, great concerts, our Waterway, parks and golf in The Woodlands, Texas. 

This honor is well deserved and I will personally get to congratulate the GM on our next visit to the hotel coming up very soon. Heck I may just ride my bike up there tomorrow and give them all a handshake.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
The Woodlands, Texas, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention Center
  • Re: Congratulations 2014 America's Marriott Hotel of the Year
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Congratulations to all!

This is a great reason to come visit the hotel, and have a wonderful BBQ meal with you, and anyone else that can join all of us!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

A splendid idea Mr. Coin.

rinny54, you won't be disappointed in the area or the hotel.....and you'll be some 38 miles north of Houston.

madmax Gold 7 Reviews

iahflyr, that's the best reason right there to come to the Woodlands Waterway, knowing it is miles away from downtown Houston. That would bring me to it faster than the fact it was given the "Best Hotel of the Year" award...

You don't like H-Town traffic Max?

Actually with all the expansion of roads, updating water mains and events the traffic here can be almost as bad at morning/evening rushes.  But that will all be fixed in time for the mass influx of Exxon/Mobil employees, yeah right!

rinny54 Platinum 1 Reviews

Texas is on my bucket list. I hope to visit in the next year if I can. I will check out this hotel!

ks77 Gold 23 Reviews

Nice work! I have never been to Texas...this is another reason for me to go!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...