2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 3, 2014 1:35 PM by sg1974 RSS

Heathrow Terminal 2

sg1974 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

New terminal opens on Wednesday.

I would hope they have learnt their lessons from the terminal 5 debacle.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-27681065

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, England
  • Re: Heathrow Terminal 2
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

sg,

Thanks for the information!

That could still be "Chaotic" on opening day.  Even at 10% capacity, I would have my doubts about United?

Did they ever find the "Thousands" of lost bags from Terminal 5's opening day?  Glad I missed that one.  My recent experiences with LHR have been very positive.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Heathrow Terminal 2
      sg1974 Gold

we use terminal 5 all the time and have never had any problems. We did avoid it for some time though after it opened!

i'm sure those thousands of bags have been auctioned off in various parts of the world.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...