2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 2, 2014 9:54 AM by jmart RSS

World Trip for Two

happymarriotttraveler Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I have an offer paper from a prior Marriott presentation that shows a "Around the World" trip for two bundled for 900,000 or 1135000 points. I am a Platinum Elite member and have a very large points balance saved for this type of trip.  But I can't find this offering on the website.  Does anyone have experience using reward points in this way, know how to work with Marriott personnel to make it happen, or have specific knowledge of this reward offering.  I can also combine this trip with timeshare use with Marriott.

Hoping for a short cut to vacation happiness.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: World Trip for Two
    jmart Member

happymarriotttraveler "Around the World" sounds dreamy! Let me see if I can get in touch with the larger Marriott team and dig up an answer for you. Stay tuned.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: World Trip for Two
      jmart Member

happymarriotttraveler Hope you had a great weekend! I discovered that this is not an "official" type of reward that's currently offered by Marriott. But you could combine several travel packages, which would each get you 7 nights stays and a lump sum of frequent flyer miles. Sounds like it will be a fabulous experience!  Keep us posted on your planning and let us know if we can help in any way.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...