13 Replies Latest reply: Jun 5, 2014 4:27 PM by painedplatinum RSS

London and a Guy Named Max

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I just arrived home, but thought I'd post a quick picture from the group I snapped in London. Wasn't there a guy in the 80's that went by this name?

I'll toss a blog entry after the jet lag subsides.

FILE0113.JPG

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, England, United Kingdom Marriott Hotels & Resorts London Marriott Hotel Park Lane
  • Re: London and a Guy Named Max
    missgee Silver 40 Reviews

Mmmmmm Max.  Headroom!  I loved that show.  lol

Welcome back, painedplatinum!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

PP,

How was the trip?

Never saw the show!

jerrycoin

The Marriott Park Lane was in the perfect location for my exploring needs. I can't wait to go back with Mrs. Pained!

PP,

Have stayed there and thought if was great.  That was a while back, and am so glad to hear it is still a very special place.

Welcome back home, and glad you had a wonderful trip.

mikiegfla Platinum 4 Reviews

I've also stayed at the Park Lane Marriott several times and wouldn't stay anywhere else. Since it's in such an iconic location, it's easy to come across photos and movie clips of it through the decades when it was an apartment building. Having been built in the 1920's, it miraculously survived the war.

I really enjoyed the location and the staff was excellent, mikie

ryan_bingham Platinum 13 Reviews

20130901_163930-1.jpg

ryan_bingham Platinum 13 Reviews

Or...

20130831_145755.jpg

That is a wonderful photo!

The tour is really worth it at "The Tower Bridge"!

My favorite event during my last visit was a Beatles walking tour of London, which terminated at Abbey Road. This was well worth the money.

I'll be looking for that tour on my next visit!

Put on your shoulder pads ladies because here comes Max Headroom..

maxhearoom.jpg

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...