5 Replies Latest reply: May 26, 2014 9:34 AM by missgee RSS

Anyone want a job in Oahu?

peteruliano Silver 11 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Anyone want a job in Oahu?
    jmart Member

Well this caught  my eye, peteruliano! Not in the cards for me at the moment, but perhaps merb can pass word along in her neck of Hawaii!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

Believe it or not no, but thanks !  I'm a New England winter kind of girl!

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

nice to see another alternative to stay

nomadictendencies Platinum 3 Reviews

Sounds amazing, do you know any more details?

missgee Silver 40 Reviews

I'm the same as the Prof.... I do not want to become trapped on a remote island.  My husband was offered a job there but we discussed it and he turned it down.  Too far from the mainland so it's very expensive to travel anywhere, and far too difficult to relocate back.  I also love my seasons.    Would be a different story if I grew up there and that's where my family and friends were, however.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...