3 Replies Latest reply: May 27, 2014 11:20 AM by ks77 RSS

Just Noticed

missgee Silver 40 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Wow.  I just noticed a recent review where a property rep had responded the way they do on TripAdvisor.  That is awesome!  I had often wondered why that was not available on this site.  Thanks MRI!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Just Noticed
    jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

I think that would be a great idea. I do like the property rep or restaurant owners opinion to balance the consumer as it allows for someone to get a better judgement

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

ks77 Gold 23 Reviews

Since members of this site are some of Marriott's best customers it only makes sense for property personnel to not just look at reviews on here but respond to them as well. While I think,every person who takes time out of their day to leave a well thought out review for a stay at a property on trip advisor should be valued, everyone knows that a person who has submitted 100+ well thought out reviews on TA is a more serious/valued guest than some guy with a total of 2 reviews on TA who sums up their stay with one sentence.

missgee Silver 40 Reviews

Exactly.  And, at the very least, it tells me whether a property is listening or not.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...