2 Replies Latest reply: May 25, 2014 11:30 AM by impinth_llq RSS

Flight and Hotel Packages; Redeem for others?

impinth_llq Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hi, everyone

Just wonder if I can redeem the hotel part of the package for my friend?

Here is the case, I don't have 7,8 days long vacation but would like to take the benefit of airline miles. Is it possible if I redeem one of the package, get the miles credit to my frequent flyer account and book the hotel for my friend. I mean that I will not physically show up at the hotel, and have the reservation under his name.

Thank you

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Flight and Hotel Packages; Redeem for others?
    blava007 Platinum

impinth_llq

That will work, you should have no issues to make reservation for you friend using your points.  Have fun.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Flight and Hotel Packages; Redeem for others?
      impinth_llq Platinum

Thank you for fast reply!

So basically it will be the same process, just call the number listed on the website and ask CSR to make the reservation under my friends name, right?

Thanks again.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...