3 Replies Latest reply: May 22, 2014 2:46 PM by madmax RSS

A Courtyard that gives breakfast to elites.

californian Platinum 37 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Just stayed at the Courtyard Page and was totally shocked when they gave me breakfast cards for breakfast for each day of my stay.  I was also given a welcome gift of 2 water bottles and a package of trail mix as my platinum welcome gift and I got 400 points as well.  Nicer hotel and great stay.  Lake Powell was really nice.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Page, Arizona, USA
  • Re: A Courtyard that gives breakfast to elites.
    madmax Gold 7 Reviews

californian good to hear there are still some CYs out there that still want to go above and beyond the norm. Sounds like a pleasurable stay. Thanks for posting.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

That's Great!  I know Courtyards now offer a welcome amenity in addition to the 400 points but its great that you were able to get free breakfast each day.   We just need this Courtyard to rub off on the others. 

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

That is the reason I posted this.  Maybe some will stay there based on my post and that is how it might spread.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...