8 Replies Latest reply: May 27, 2014 7:10 AM by jerrycoin RSS

Marriott. "Employee, Appreciation Week!"

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Today, while making a future reservation at The San Antonio, TX Call Center, (Which employs almost 700 Marriott people} I had a wonderful experience.  The professional who helped me was Roxanne O., she was a dedication professional with a lot of great experience, (No, I have never met her, but she has helped me in the past).  Her years at American Express and Marriott make her a consummate professional.  She indicated this is the Anniversary of the founding of Marriott.  So glad she shared with me that this is "Marriott, Employee. Appreciation Week"!

She said Marriott is rewarding employees with special meals and wonderful experiences all week.  I really enjoyed her telling me about the "Rhumba Roll" in San Antonio today.

Want to wish all Marriott employees a wonderful week and let you all know, there are so many of us that appreciate what you do for us!

If anyone else has also enjoyed the superb service that Roxanne has offered, please share!

Again, thank-you Roxanne, for your "Spirit to Serve"!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
San Antonio, Texas, USA
  • Re: Marriott. "Employee, Appreciation Week!"

Wow!

Got the reservation and the upgrade confirmation!

Another great "Marriott Day"!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Great news on your upgrade......gee I wonder how that happened?

I seldom if ever call the reservation line, but it sounds like I need to in hopes of getting Roxanne on the other end.  It's always nice to learn of the special people across Marriott, they do make our stays much more like being at home in so many ways. 

Congrats to all Marriott Associates on this special week.

IAHFLYR,

It was easy to get the upgrade, "I paid"!

It's worth it to have the room I like, I will have to pay, again, it's worth it to me.

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Upgrades or buying a FC ticket is the only way to go.  I haven't sat in coach in maybe 12 years and don't plan on starting now.   Regardless, you're still THE MAN.

peteruliano Silver 11 Reviews

Wow I Love when People take the time to recognize someone for Excellent Service. Thanks for sharing with us and for recognizing others. I enjoyed reading this can you tell us more about the Rhumba Roll?

Peter,

I am not totally sure, but she described it as a "Long line" of people dancing to a special song.

laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, jerrycoin, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for Roxanne O. for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...