18 Replies Latest reply: Jun 6, 2014 10:19 AM by jmart RSS

Buffalo Courtyard Pool

peteruliano Silver 11 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I Think this small Pool at the New Courtyard in Buffalo,NY (only Marriott in Buffalo) is Amazing and Beautiful. What do you guys think?AR-140519552.jpg&maxW=960.jpg

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Buffalo Courtyard Pool
    muppetwrangler Platinum 8 Reviews

Pool looks great!  Just curious, why do you say it's the only Marriott in Buffalo?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Just looked it up apparently theres 2 Marriotts but the other one is not actually in Buffalo

Because that's what I read that its the only Marriott in Buffalo NY. Of course I could be very wrong but thats what the article said that I was reading.

muppetwrangler Platinum 8 Reviews

I assume this new Courtyard is downtown Buffalo?  I've stayed at quite a few Marriott's in Buffalo. I know there's an RI by Walden Galleria Mall, which I believe is in Buffalo...although I too could be wrong   I've stayed at all 3 Marriott properties by Buffalo Airport, but I believe that is technically Cheektowaga.  Gotta love Buffalo!

ansaa Member

Looks fun, peteruliano! Are you planning a visit to this location?

I have a meeting in the area in July so I did some early research.

jmart Member

I love the vibe in that pool area, peteruliano! Thanks for sharing. July will be here before we know it. By the way, I'm the newest member of the moderation team. I work closely with merb, ansaa and The specified item was not found.. I'm in CT, so not too far from you. I look forward to conversing with you in the community!

Sledchick Platinum 9 Reviews

Welcome, jmart!  I grew up in CT.  I look forward to your insights and information!  Thanks for identifying yourself to us all.

jmart Member

Sledchick Thanks for the warm welcome! I grew up here as well, then moved to Chicago for 8 years after college (in MI) and made my way back here once I had kids. Do you get back to CT at all these days?

jmart Well I SHOULD get down to Fairfield County more often than I do!  My parents still live in the house I grew up in.  It's difficult to find a stretch of time (work, kid, sports, volunteering, etc.) but I'm trying to be better about it.  I moved up north about 30 years ago and I don't think I could live down there again.  But visiting is nice!  Are you closer to NYC or Hartford?

jmart Member

I am in Fairfield, so closer to NYC, but not by much. Just depends on traffic ;-)  I totally understand the time constraints, as I have 2 active kids and a husband who coaches their sports, work, etc. It's all a juggle, but a great juggle! Where are you up north?

I grew up in Trumbull so Fairfield was a big sports rival!  I live 3 hours from there, in Meriden NH.  It's mid-state, the Dartmouth-Lake Sunapee region (which is beautiful).  Yup, I know that juggle you speak of!

jmart Member

Yes - they continue to be big rivals ;-) My son plays Little League and is on the summer district team - Trumbull has an amazing program! And the facilities are top notch thanks in part to the LL World Championship in '89, no doubt.

I have heard that area of NH is amazing! I will need to get up there one day soon.

Trumbull still is a pretty nice place.  Have fun running around all over for little league this summer!  Yes, this area is pretty special.  A few Marriott properties here, too!  When you're making plans to come up this way, please let me know!

jmart Member

I absolutely will!

missgee Silver 40 Reviews

Welcome jmart!

jmart Member

missgee Thanks for the warm welcome! Looking forward to all the great conversations with all of you!

missgee Silver 40 Reviews

I've stayed at a number of Marriotts in the Buffalo area.  Probably all of them, really.  lol.  The confusion is that the greater Buffalo area encompasses a number of towns and villages, including Niagara, so when people say Buffalo I think of the area as a whole.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...