1 Reply Latest reply: May 17, 2014 7:27 PM by jerryl RSS

On a Postive note.

peteruliano Silver 11 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Although I have some complaints of my own like everyone else does , I do want to say that I am here and a Member because I love the Marriott and their establishment. Most people prefer the class 5-9 but I usually prefer a nice residence inn with a friendly staff. Although occasionally I prefer some luxury and I stay at a better class. However I just wanted to say I am not here to complain , I am here to learn and help as well if there are any areas that I can.

I guess this is like my late introduction....

Peter, 30 years old , Happily Married with a Daughter (3) and a Son (11 months). I am a serial Entrepreneur with a flare for marketing and advertising and recently have been working in Property Management. I love to stay at Marriotts and I love to travel , hike, carve wood , listen to music , Make businesses, and spend time with my Family.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes I have gotten so far.

I look forward to getting to know you all and learning from you all.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: On a Postive note.
    jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

welcome Peter. You will find a lot of very helpful info on this site and of course we all will complain at times but I have not found anyone who would not be helpful with any question including the community managers that review this site

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...