18 Replies Latest reply: May 21, 2014 6:39 PM by foxglove RSS

Marriott/Chase Premier Events

jmlf Platinum 5 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Hello All! 

Can someone tell me how we find out about these premier events that Marriott has with Chase?  They look wonderful and we would love to attend one.  But .... are these things posted somewhere?  Do they send us notice of the upcoming event?  I must miss those letters.  Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott/Chase Premier Events
    jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

I get emails but so far all a long way from my home

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

jmlf,

I've never have gotten the emails from Chase either but found the website with previous event info.

https://creditcards.chase.com/marriott/cardmember/premier_benefits/events

I suggest calling Chase Customer Service and request to be put on the email list.

jmart Member

Hi jmlf! Yes - the list of events are posted on the same site that vaboywnder linked to. See the upcoming events here: Inside Access from Chase: Upcoming Events

I think it is smart to make sure you're opted in to receive emails from Chase as well. There are some great events! By the way, I'm the newest member of the moderation team. I work closely with merb, ansaa and The specified item was not found., so feel free to reach out to any one of us from now on. If I can't answer something, I can easily look into it for you.

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

jmart,

Welcome to the site!  Good to have you on board!

erc Platinum

Good stuff jmart and welcome to the team.

Hey IAHFLYR and misterchk   did you catch that? Moderation team, as in behavioral change, looks like we've got another mark on our permanent record .

ps - don't sit there smugly smirking vaboywnder, we're dragging you along with us!

Platinum 28 Reviews

@erc

Did I finally end up in the "dog house" - what did the "moderation team" do to this "innocent (?)" member????

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

I did not notice, but thanks to the every alert all knowing erc I am not just about all caught up on the ever changing breezes of MI Mods!! 

And misterchk, innocent.....now that's a good one for sure.  We are all going down on this and yes, vaboywnder will be along side for the ride!!

Now I must go outside and conjure up the next smoking/grilling event tomorrow.....looks like salmon again in honor of foxglove.  Speaking of smoking, where is shashack with the pictures of the smoking pig?

Platinum 28 Reviews

If we are all going to a Marriott "brig" as punishment does any of us know if the "brig" is in a full service facility with a "lounge" or a resort without a "CL"???

It will be the FS property that has had the most MileagePlus members bumped up to Marriott Gold in their CL!

erc Platinum

Yeah, c'mon shashack you've got us drooling.

foxglove Silver 3 Reviews

I'm honored indeed. Smoke 'em if ya got 'em! (Just came home from the coast with red drum fillets from GA and several dozen NC oysters. Memorial Day weekend starts now!)   <")))))><  <")))))><  <")))))><  <")))))><  <")))))><

You dirty rotten ........ well you get the idea.  My weekend already started, how come you're so late?   You're gonna have some good eats for sure.

madmax Gold 7 Reviews

welcome jmart. Good to know we have another person to contact with questions about "moderation"

jmart Member

Too funny! I love the sense of humor on here already, madmax and erc. Thanks also to vaboywnder for the warm welcome. Many underpinnings to that moderation term ;-)

madmax Gold 7 Reviews

jmart, I noticed your name doesn't come up under the list when I try to mention you. Any particular reason that is happening? Is it because you are still listed as a visitor? What say ye rest of the "Moderation" team ansaa merb and The specified item was not found.?

ansaa Member

Interesting observation madmax! I am able to tag jmart and her name appears on my end. We will take a deeper look into this for you and get back to shortly!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...