0 Replies Latest reply: May 14, 2014 2:40 PM by peteruliano RSS

Some Easy ways to earn points...

peteruliano Silver 11 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Mostly for new Reward Members but I figured I would post anyway

1) Marriott Rewards credit card 50,000 points plus a free night!

2) Refer a Friend:

• Sponsor a new member through the Refer a Friend program 
  • Each time the new member makes a stay, the sponsoring member receives 2,000 bonus points, up to 5 stays 
  • Members can sponsor up to 5 new members each year (calendar) 
  • Your referrals will also earn 2,000 Marriott Rewards bonus points beginning with their first paid stay, up to 5 stays. That's 10,000 bonus points in addition to the base points they'll earn. 

3) Transfer/Buy Points

4)

ENERGY PLUS
Earn 5,000 bonus points plus 2 points per $1 spent on your electric bill (available in select states).

5) Sign up for Marriott Reward Promotions like stay at **** for 3 days and get 5,000 extra points

6) Taste of Silver,Gold,Platinum Call and ask

7) I hate to say this but it is an easy way and that is ... Actually I wont say it.

8) Ask call a Hotel you like and simply tell them you love them and were wondering if they could give you some Marriott rewards (its works)

just a few basic ideas my fav. is the energy plus 5k points you keep your electric provider and then get 2 points per dollar my bill is $200 a month so I get an extra 400 Points a month which equals 4,800 a year.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...