3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 12, 2014 12:55 AM by jerrycoin RSS

My Personal Contest for MRIs

peteruliano Silver 11 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Ok so I am a Member of the Tennessee Squires association which is just a "Secret club" of Jack Daniels whiskey drinkers who get a cool little Membership card  , A calendar every year , I deed to one square inch of land and some non sense  letters claiming to find goats eating your grass etc. A lot of Member of this organization are very protective and do not want new members and get mad if you discuss it (not me). I think its just a fun and cool thing to have.

Anyway I am allowed to nominate 3 people my entire life and I have 2 nominations left for new members so .....

I thought I would give back to another club that I cherish Marriott Rewards and offer 2 People my Nominations. (My Brother also told me he would let me use is 3 nominations so I technically have 5 left).

Anyway if you are interested at all , I will give my nominations to the 2 people from our community here at MRI.

Simply say why you want it and the 2 people with the most likes on their comment will get the nominations.

I am just doing this for fun and to give back , if you are not interested or do not care please do not attack me. I am just trying to do something nice.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: My Personal Contest for MRIs
    ansaa Member

That is very nice of you, peteruliano. Thank you for thinking of the Marriott Rewards Insiders family. I am sure you will receive a lot of great nomination choices!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

trdoto Member

Hey, I'd love to be a Tennessee Squire! I've actually been looking to find a member to nominate me for a while but nobody even knows what it is ha. I think it would be fun and since I'm a Kentucky Colonel it just makes sense to be a Tennessee Squire as well. I've been wanting to make a trip to the Jack Daniels distillery and getting to see the secret squires room there would make it just that much better. I really hope I get one of your nominations, thanks!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

peterulianao,

As a  "Kentucky Colonial" I agree with you!

Good luck with "The Tennessee Squires"!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...