8 Replies Latest reply: May 24, 2014 9:47 AM by boldie24 RSS

Penalty kick promo

shashack Platinum 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Nice way to start the day.  I shot and scored and won a $25 gift card.   I will admit that I am a much better athlete on the internet than I ever was on the playing fields.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Penalty kick promo
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Good to know, the part about your athletic skills!!

Guess I'll have to give it a try, that is unless you have to be on Facebook or Twitter like many Marriott promo's.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

The upper right corner of the net was blocked however; they need to review the block on a replay as the Goalie appeared to move long before the kick!!

panusr Platinum 1 Reviews

Always keep an eye out for the Marriott promos that happen twice a year. Stay 20/25 nights and earn 30,000/50,000 points depending on the promo.

boldie24 Platinum 1 Reviews

If you keep a closer eye open, they actually have 3 a year. 

peteruliano Silver 11 Reviews

This thing should be a little skill based or at least appear to be instead its pick a box and you might get lucky lol.

ansaa Member

Congrats, shashack. I think I am right there with you on the athletic skills!

panusr Platinum 1 Reviews

Too funny. Now we have to stay in shape? Lol.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

shashack,

Congratulations!

I have tried the upper right corner every time, and guess what, have lost every time!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...