5 Replies Latest reply: May 16, 2014 10:31 AM by Sledchick RSS

Stamford , CT Marriott

peteruliano Silver 11 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I was there a few times in the past and I was wondering if the Running Track is still on the roof like it used to be. I see no mention of it on their website and I honestly just do not feel like calling them. This was a cool unusual feature/amenity and I would be very disappointed if they got rid of it. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Stamford , CT Marriott
    ansaa Member

Hello peteruliano -

Let us find out for you. We will get back to you shortly, stay tuned!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

ansaa Member

peteruliano -

I spoke to Customer Care and the hotel currently does not have the Running Track anymore, we apologize!

peteruliano Silver 11 Reviews

Ahh Man that was one of the coolest things I have seen a Track all the way on the roof with amazing views and a nice breeze! Anyway Thanks for checking on that for me , I really appreciate it!

ansaa Member

Sounds awesome, peteruliano. I'll keep my eye out for other properties that may have this as well!

Sledchick Platinum 9 Reviews

I'm quite a bit late to replying to your post, peteruliano, but I stayed there in November 2013.  We were looking at what I thought was the running track from the concierge lounge floor and it seemed like it had been in disrepair for quite a while.  It was a nice day and I was wondering how to get up there to check it out; it was on the parking garage roof over the spa area.  Was I actually looking at the running track or was it something else?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...