4 Replies Latest reply: May 16, 2014 10:40 AM by Sledchick RSS

Wish this site was a little more active

peteruliano Silver 11 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Ok so I am new to this site and the first thing I notice is that its not very active or to be precise its not as active as it should be.

Lets spread the word and get this site more active. Is there a way Marriott can eblast all rewards Members and tell them about the site?

I myself had no idea this site existed until a few days ago and I have been a rewards member for years!

This site is great , with great people and very informative, I would love to see 50+ posts a day which should be a small goal which is easily feasible. I will do my part and tell everyone I know. Is there a refer a friend to site button somewhere?

I will also share with my 5k plus linkedin connections as most of them travel often and use Marriott.

Anyway just throwing my 2 cents out there.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Wish this site was a little more active
    bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

Welcome to MR Insiders peteruliano. Some days this site is extremely active. Others not as much. On occasion, it has been hard to keep up due to the flurry of activity. I wouldn't measure the success of the site by the number of posts, but by the quality of what you find here. Lots of folks share all sorts of travel information and insights about different Marriott properties

Look around a bit. Read some of the older threads. Comment where you feel like it. Take some time to read the blogs which will allow you to get to know a few of us. Tell us about your Marriott experiences. You clearly see the value of the Insiders site and as you explore deeper, you'll discover more. Again welcome.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

ansaa Member

Hello peteruliano -

Welcome to Marriott Rewards Insiders! As you've mentioned you've joined a wonderful network of travelers and sharers! From travel tips to hotel reviews, and photos to general conversation, the Insiders forum is a place to explore, and learn! As you explore everything that this site has to offer, I would encourage you to check out ourGetting Started Guide in order to help you familiarize yourself with the site, and find the areas you are most interested in. Also, if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to me (ansaa), The specified item was not found. or merb.

I love your enthusiasm and eagerness to want to encourage your own personal network to check out Insiders. We will certainly pass along your suggestions with the rest of our team. Please continue to keep sharing your thoughts and ideas with us!

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Hi peteruliano and again welcome to Insiders.

As bejacob has already written there are days when you can't find anyone posting and other days you miss so much that was posted simply due to the number of posters.  It is a wonderful site where we complain, gripe, share great experiences, explore travel tips and much more.  There are a great number of excellent folks here that are very knowledgeable and very willing to share with others.

Hope you will wander about and interact with us all.

Sledchick Platinum 9 Reviews

Welcome, peteruliano!  I concur with what everyone else has written.  Some of us (hint, hint) don't get to check the site as often as we would like to and then have to play catch-up when we have some free time.  Speaking for myself, I am not the heavy traveler as some others here are so I don't have a lot to contribute on hotel choices overseas, etc.  But I can say this -- we certainly go for quality over quantity!  This site has enhanced both my personal and professional life and I hope you find it just as rewarding (pun intended)!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...