2 Replies Latest reply: May 19, 2014 6:52 AM by laurac RSS

Great Experience at the Courtyard in Rye, NY

appreciategr8work Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Want to recognize Jason C. for his Great Work!  Upon walking through the front door after spending most of the day in the air, Jason gave me a warm welcome to the Courtyard in Rye, NY.  Upon accessing my reservation, he thanked me for my loyalty to Marriott and confirmed the details of my stay.  Once I had my room key, he asked if there was anything else he could do to help me.  Usually, when asked that question I say ‘no thank you.’ But this time I needed his help. I realized I had not arranged a car service for a very early departure at LaGuardia.  He immediately provided me with information about a car service he trusted.  Later that evening, I walked down near the front desk and Jason saw me.  I hear, “Mr. French, were you able to get help from the car service?  Do you need any additional help?”  I was so impressed he remembered.  I hadn’t called yet.  The next afternoon, upon returning to the Courtyard, there is Jason again.  So 24 hours later, after who knows how many other guests Jason helped, I hear, “Mr. French, were you able to get a car reserved?” Wow!  I shared that I had and how impressed I was with his referral.  In the end, I truly felt like a guest not just another traveler.  Thanks to Jason!  And will I return to the Courtyard in Rye, NY with all the other choices in the area? Absolutely…I appreciate Jason’s great work!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Rye, New York, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Rye
  • Re: Great Experience at the Courtyard in Rye, NY
    peteruliano Silver 11 Reviews

I love when People recognize others for a good job , most people only express the bad experiences not the good. So Thank You for sharing!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Great Experience at the Courtyard in Rye, NY
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, appreciategr8work, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...