2 Replies Latest reply: May 5, 2014 9:43 AM by tommo781 RSS

Hotel Reviews, Only Last Few Shown

tommo781 Gold 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Does anyone else find the Hotel Reviews tab rather incomplete?  The discussions page allows us to press "see more" to go further back than the last 10 or so threads.  But the hotel reviews is finite, so we don't know more than the last few.  I find this annoying, because we MRIs live in different parts of the world and different time zones.  I like to see if there are any recent reviews for hotels in the UK, but can only do so by looking up each hotel.  When I retire for the night, many MRIs are awake and posting reviews, so I can miss out on your reviews, and vice versa.

If we could go back further as we can on the threads, that would be good.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
United Kingdom
  • Re: Hotel Reviews, Only Last Few Shown
    bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

I see your concern. Since the hotel reviews were removed from the overall discussion threads, only the recent ones appear on the opening page of the hotel reveiws. Most Insiders wanted to be able to search by property (which is still available) without having the hotel review take up room on the recent activity page.

If you want to look back over just the most recent hotel reviews, I would take the following steps. Click on the browse link at the top of the page and select content from the drop-down list. When the recent content show up, show up a bar with several buttons will appear at the top of the list ( see below)Capture.PNG

Click on the last icon (reviews) to filter just the hotel reviews. This should bring up the list of recent hotel reveiws (latest activity first). Granted, this will pull up all reviews, not just UK properties, but you should be able to scan fairly quickly through the list to find what you need. Hopefully this will do what you want. If not, post again and I (or some of the other Insiders) will try to help further.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Hotel Reviews, Only Last Few Shown
      tommo781 Gold 8 Reviews

Hey Bejacob!  That's it - it works!  Thanks a million.  I didn't know I could do that.  I didn't expect to filter just UK hotels, but the last 10 reviews were not much help when they were all in the US because of the time difference.

Thanks again, I know why your face is on the front page now. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...