6 Replies Latest reply: May 5, 2014 9:31 AM by anadyr RSS

Marathon

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I was going to do a day by day recap but I think that would be counterproductive.

Our daughter was interviewed via SKYPE, while sitting in our suite at the Copley Place Marriott the day before the race.

For those interested here is the interview as broadcast on our local TV Station, KSBW.

We're proud of her for a number of reasons and this is but one of them

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Massachusetts, USA
  • Re: Marathon
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

What a great interview full of emotion and the passion to not let those events discourage her or you as her parents from going back to Boston STRONG and being part of it. 

Thank you for posting this amazing video.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Thank you

ansaa Member

Thank you for posting this video, anadyr! It really is amazing. We all are also very proud of your daughter!

Thanks ansaa, she is a special person

Sledchick Platinum 9 Reviews

I see you got some screen time in there too, anadyr!  This was emotional to watch; thank you for sharing such a personal part of your lives with us.

Thanks, it was intended for me to be there, but editing is the station's perogative

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...