1 Reply Latest reply: May 5, 2014 11:18 AM by laurac RSS

Allison and Joyce: Spirit to Serve nomination

marriott451 Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

While staying at the Spring Hill Suites in Flagstaff, Arizona recently I received exceptional service from Allison (front desk) and Joyce (housekeeping supervisor). When I showed up in the lobby on Monday morning, Allison's smile told me that I had come to the right place. She had my Platinum welcome gift, a perfect room, and she realized that I needed to check in early to scrub away a bad experience with another property (microscopic rooms). No problem, another smile, and I was on my way to a wonderful four days of photographing around Sedona. One of the days I returned from a sunrise photo shoot my room key did not work. Joyce was there to help, and not only did she take my room key down to the front desk for rekeying, she made sure that the key worked properly. She then asked if I needed anything, and I mentioned my love of photography. She could have said, "That's nice" but instead she asked me if I had been to a certain location. I said that I had not; and Joyce went back down four floors, got a map and description from Allison (great team!), brought it back up to my room, and made up the bed so I could rest after getting up at 4 AM. Both Allison and Joyce embody what I consider the "Spirit to Serve" commendation is all about.

• Re: Allison and Joyce: Spirit to Serve nomination
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, marriott451, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate these Marriott associates for this important award. We’ll enter the nominations for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...