6 Replies Latest reply: May 3, 2014 9:06 AM by bpelican RSS

Thank You For Your Service

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Thank You For Your Service
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

anadyr  As I wipe away my tears, thank you for posting this.  And thank you for your service, Sir.  Never Forget!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Husker it is you we should all thanks for those many years of service to our country, and your sacrifices.  You are the example that all of us should admire.

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Like everyone else, I just did my duty.

Yep and then some, I would say.

I also cried for this one, seeing myself as the old geezer, and the kid as my savior.

bpelican Platinum 57 Reviews

Great clips anadyr.  Thanks for posting them.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...