10 Replies Latest reply: Apr 23, 2014 9:09 AM by iahflyr RSS

Most enjoyed personal travel.

lairdma Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

What is your favorite place to visit...and why?

mine:  the Siberian lakes and forests.  They are MASSIVE!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Most enjoyed personal travel.
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

That's a tough question as I enjoy so many different places not sure I am able to pick one as a favorite.

Here are favorites in no particular order:

• Italy
    • Scrub Island BVI
    • Germany
    • Maui, HI
    • Seattle, WA
    • San Francisco, CA
    • NYC, NY
    • St. Maarten
    • Boston, MA
    • Key West, FL
    • Laguna Beach, CA
    • Copper Mountain, CO

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

IAH

Great list!  I could add a few places or just run with your list.  Looks perfect to me.

I agree Shoe, but like Jerry I'd have to add HOME to the list as well.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

IAHFLYR,

That is an impressive list, let me share mine:

Paris

London

Monte Carlo

St. Moritz

Rome

Munich

Key West

Park City

Ottawa

and Home!

to each their own, but this would be my choices given a "Free ticket"!

insidenji Gold 6 Reviews

Washington DC.  A great walking city, the power, the politics, the history, the monuments; all exciting.

Sanibel and Captiva, Florida.  Unspoiled, relaxing, great for shelling, and beautiful sunrises/sunsets.

Sydney, Australia.  Another great walking city, beautiful scenery, especially from the Sydney Tower.

Chicago, Illinois.  And yet another great walking city, fireworks at Navy Pier always a treat, and the beautiful skyline view before landing to the west at ORD is second only to the view landing to the south at DCA.

lairdma Platinum 1 Reviews

We also love Italy, Croatia, Costa Rica and Brazil. 

We want wanrt to go to Australia and the Far East....just haven't made it there yet!;

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

My favorite place is London, the history is the reason

aje5837 Silver 1 Reviews

Aruba

Grand Cayman Island

Ft. Myers Beach/Sanibel/Captiva Islands

NYC

vital_essentials Platinum 13 Reviews

When I want to just recharge the battery and do nothing, the Keys are the best place to be. When I am looking for outdoor adventure then the Poconos in PA. Anything with a beach is also good for me.

I'm seeing a couple of Ft. Myers, Sanibel and Captiva showing up on this list.  As a kid who spent years there as a teenager the place it was a fantastic area to take the boat and wander around however; it's been discovered now and has way too many people even year round.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...