9 Replies Latest reply: Apr 23, 2014 11:17 PM by jerrycoin RSS

PREMIER BROCHURE, Issue 1!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

This week I am staying at The FF in Paducah, Ky., and found a most interesting brochure in my room.  PREMIER, go see and do more of what you love!

Have never seen this brochure in a Marriott before.  It is very nice and seems to be an "Ad" to get a Marriott Visa Card.   The interesting thing was how the brochure featured some of my favorite properties.  The likes of London County Hall Marriott, Paris AdT Renaissance, and Rome Grand Flora, were all featured.  Some other properties that I have not stayed at but looked great were, Marriott Arezzo, Italy, and JW Medan, Indonesia.

One noteworthy comment is that the incentive to get a new Visa Card was to get 50,000 bonus points.  That is less than the 70,000 bonus point offer on The MRI web-site!

Anybody else see PREMIER?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Paducah, Kentucky, USA Fairfield Inn By Marriott Fairfield Inn & Suites Paducah
  • Re: PREMIER BROCHURE, Issue 1!
    brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

Hohum, it's not in my room at the Huntingdon Marriott, a deeply dull, but very professional hotel on an English small-town industrial estate. I'm guessing Huntingdon Marriott customers just aren't those sought after by "premier".

Doesn't sound like I'm missing much

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

brightlybob,

I think the booklet is brand new!  It is a very well done booklet!

Enjoy your stay at The Huntington Marriott!

brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

Then again, for us UK road warriors, 50,000 point signup bonus.... Mmmmmmmmmm....

Sure beats our 10,000 for the only Marriott CC here in the UK...

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

I saw one somewhere at some Marriott property--just cannot recall where or when!

Sledchick Platinum 9 Reviews

Hi jerrycoin -- I saw PREMIER when I stayed at a TownePlace Suites in PA at the end of February.  I thought of you because the photo of County Hall was just gorgeous and made me want to book a reservation right then and there (so their marketing does work!).  I had wanted to swipe the brochure before I checked out but had other things on my mind so I didn't.

Sledchick,

They gave me the brochure at The FF!

The photo of The Ren. AdT, Paris was very good as well!

I have booked that room for the first week in May!  Will have a report and pictures for you and other MRI!

jakeal Gold 15 Reviews

jerrycoin, I saw one in the lobby of the FFI Corning Riverside in New York a few weeks back.  It caught my eye, but I guess not enough to pick it up and flip through.

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

Gosh, is it likely to become a collectible? If so, maybe I better grab the copy on the desk in my room. Sounds like everybody is just leaving them behind.

It's basically a 12 page ad for the MR credit card and since I've already got one (and it's vehry nice), I may leave it for the next guest.

It might be interesting to see what properties get featured in future issues. Or not. Still, some of the photos do inspire.

bejacob,

"You are correct, Sir"! 

As Ed M. would say!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...