Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 21, 2015 12:48 PM by 702rugbyref RSS

Vacations By Marriott :-(

cedricth Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hum, I have been very disappointed by the performances of "Vacations By Marriott" even if I am a kind of fan, having Vacations club points and half a million points on MRW ... the date of my trip to Zurich (Switzerland) have been changes and I had to pay an extra €99 for the change I did not asked to the air company ! I almost paid twice the car rental and the hotel if I did not call ... phone which is the only way to contact "Vacations By Marriott" as no e-mail, no web site can connect to it ! you need to call USA time between 8:00 and 17:00 and pay the communication ... I get the second payment for the hotel reimbursed on my credit card but not the car rental yet !! what else: you can not cancel after 24:00 when I use to be able to cancel hotels' stays few days before arrival date and Air companies, Car rental Companies or even Marriott group hotel can help you as it's booked by "Vacations By Marriott".

First time and last time I use it !

any good experience with the service ?

CTH/.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Vacations By Marriott :-(
    cedricth Platinum

Still no solution with this car double payment !!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jfp48 Member

Here is the fine print under the FAQs.

You get 5000 points and that is it. If your vacation is worth more than that don’t bother. I lost 7 nights, plus over 20,000 points by using Vacations By Marriott. I thought it was a legitimate Marriott deal, not a third party.

Kid and Family Friendly Vacation Packages and Deals

702rugbyref Platinum

I have never taken a Marriott vacation..is it even worth it?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...